pmwares is a project management consulting company assisting organizations and managers to build competency and improve project delivery for better business results.
Our unique methodology of trio training, consulting and supporting helps organization to develop competency in project management, establish robust project management process and system and adopt the systematic method of executing projects to deliver project results before time and in less than budget consistently.
Our coaching and mentoring enables project and program manages to learn effective ways to steer projects, gain reputed certifications and achieve high performance for a flourishing career in project management.
Companies across the industries i.e. IT, ITES, Manufacturing, Construction, BioTech etc. use pmwares services for building skills in project management, implementing project management best practices and creating a culture of executing project in a methodical manner.
While a large firm may assign you a junior-level people at higher cost, we’re small enough to offer service from senior-level consultants at a affordable cost. We call it Affordable Excellence.
- Project Management Professional with more than 20 years of industry experience. Project management evangelist. Read, write and live project management
- Train, Coach and Mentor project managers and senior managers to excel in project management and employ best practices.
- Provide advisory services to Small and Medium size Enterprises to develop a robust management structure that supports further growth.
- An active volunteer of Project Management Institute (PMI)®:
- Led PMI India Committee for translating Standard for Program Management 4th Edition into Hindi.
- Led PMI India Committee for translating PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition into Hindi. Hindi version was unveiled in PMI National Conference held in Chennai, on 6th Sep, 2017
- Led PMI India Committee for translating PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition into Hindi. Hindi version was unveiled in PMI National Conference held in Gurgaon, on 27th Sep, 2013
- Voices of Project Management Blogger on PM Talent Gap for PMI, USA
- Created and nurtured a PMP Club in Mumbai as office bearer of PMI Mumbai Chapter to guide project professional to get certified and earn PDUs to sustain the certificate.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2003
- Certified Microsoft Professional for Microsoft Project 2010
- Active member of PMI for over a decade and closely associated with of PMI Mumbai and Pune chapters
- For more about Vivek…
- Linked-in Facebook Twitter Blog Blog on PMI
Competent people is the primary need for an organization
- PMP Certification Workshop
- Microsoft Project Workshop
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Advance Project Management
- Project Risk Management
- Soft Skills Training
- Prince2 Certification Training
- PgMP Certification Training
- Function Point Analysis
Competent people need efficient system to be effective
- Help companies to develop robust project management processes & system
- Setup Project Management Office (PMO) and manage outsourced PMO
- Setup Enterprise Project Management using Microsoft EPM
- Interventions into troubled projects to bring them back or the track
- Software Sizing using Function Point Analysis
Guidance and coaching make people adopt to change quickly
- Provide guidance and coaching to ensure smooth transformation at work
- Coach and mentor project managers
- Handhold team and project managers to find solutions and decision making
- Verify Function Point counting
The implementation of project management has changed our work culture with increased efficiency and openness in the organization. Thanks to proper guidance of Mr. Vivek, because of whom it has become possible.
– Shivanand Daddi, Business Head R & D, Scope T & M
This is one of the best classroom training, I have attended, Very good interaction and the way it was delivered is highly appreciated
– Kunhunni . P . M, SQA Manager, BMC Software
Excellent coverage by trainer. This course is very useful for those who are short of time & need full coverage of MS Project.
– Prasad Patil, Asst. Engr. PWD, Govt. of Maharashtra
If you can verbalize your expectations, Vivek can take care of fulfilling the same during his presentation.
– Yogeshwar Bodas, General Manager, Mitsubishi Electric
The training concluded today at our HCL office premises in Noida. We take this opportunity to thank Mr. Vivek Prakash for his efforts in ensuring that the training was a grand success.
– KK Bijani, Project Management Office, HCL Infosystem