PRINCE2 Certification Training
A workshop to learn the PRINCE2 model for project management and prepare for certification examination
Our PRINCE2 Training and Certification is a full 2 days program. It will meet your requirements for taking up the Foundation and Practitioner level certification examination by proving the required knowledge. Attending this course will improve your chances of passing the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification exam on the first try.
Besides the above advantages, participants will enhance understanding of project management and develop professional skills with practical examples of the project management. It will ensure that you follow project management practices of world standards. The course will be based on PRINCE2 Manual.
- 2 full day professional training program
- Copy of PRINCE2 Manual
- Guidance for Exam preparation
- One sample question paper each for Foundation and Practitioner level
- Post training support for solving queries and exam guidance
- 7 Principles of PRINCE2
- Tailoring and applying PRINCE2 to real life situations
- Imperatives of project management
- Project / programme life cycle and processes
- Project stakeholder organization and roles & responsibilities
- Sample questions
The implementation of project management has changed our work culture with increased efficiency and openness in the organization. Thanks to proper guidance of Mr. Vivek, because of whom it has become possible.
– Shivanand Daddi, Business Head R & D, Scope T & M
This is one of the best classroom training, I have attended, Very good interaction and the way it was delivered is highly appreciated
– Kunhunni . P . M, SQA Manager, BMC Software
Excellent coverage by trainer. This course is very useful for those who are short of time & need full coverage of MS Project.
– Prasad Patil, Asst. Engr. PWD, Govt. of Maharashtra
If you can verbalize your expectations, Vivek can take care of fulfilling the same during his presentation.
– Yogeshwar Bodas, General Manager, Mitsubishi Electric
The training concluded today at our HCL office premises in Noida. We take this opportunity to thank Mr. Vivek Prakash for his efforts in ensuring that the training was a grand success.
– KK Bijani, Project Management Office, HCL Infosystem
- Face to face interaction.
- More effective communication due to presence of body language.
- Less distractions due to confined in a classroom.
- More disciplined as being watched by the trainer all the time.
- Casual discussion over tea and lunch help make bonding.
- More personalized as many clarifications are done over casual discussions.
- Better networking with other fellow participants.
- Social interactions make things more comfortable.
- As people are used to this mode of learning, they find it more comfortable.
- Can join from anywhere – office or home.
- Need need not to travel to training location. Saving time and avoid traffic manoeuvre.
- Virtual classroom is not e-learning where you are alone. It is an interactive program led by a trainer similar to physical classroom along with other fellow participants.
- Recordings of all the sessions to revisit whenever required.
- Support a greener world – No use of paper – 100% paper free.
- Comparatively less expensive.
Microsoft Project Training will cover Microsoft Project 2010, Microsoft Project 2013, Microsoft Project 2016and Microsoft Project 2019. If you are working or intended to work on MS Project 2010 or MS Project 2013, MS Project 2016 or MS Project 2019, this workshop is suitable for you. MS Project online always has latest version of MS Project which is currently 2019.
- Project Management Foundation.
- Mapping project life cycle to Microsoft Project.
- Microsoft Project and its environment.
Initiating a new project
- Adapt MS Project to organization environment.
- Create a new project.
- Set up a project calendar.
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to setup tasks.
- Enter effort or duration estimates.
- Apply project dependencies among tasks.
- Set up a resources list with all types of resources.
- Assign resources to tasks.
- Prepare a Gantt Chart.
Optimizing the schedule and the resources
- Identify the critical path & perform critical path analysis.
- Manage ongoing work and deadlines.
- Create tasks for recurring work.
- Identify over allocation and perform resource levelling.
- Perform crashing and fast tracking to meet timeline.
Track and report the project status
- Create and update project baseline.
- Update actual status with various methods.
- Measure schedule and cost variance.
- Adjustschedule by crashing &fast tracking
- Understand various types of reports.
- Prepare reportswith inbuilt report templates
- Prepare customized reports suiting to the stakeholders
- Let’s do it once again end to end independently.
- Identify gaps if any, fill them and build confidence.
- Executives playing the role of Project Leads,
- Project Manager,
- Program Managers,
- Delivery Managers,
- Unit Head,
- Project Directors
in their organization or any one practicing project management and interested in enhancing his/her skills of managing projects.
What is PRINCE2?
PRINCE2 (an acronym for Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. PRINCE2 is firmly established as the world’s most practiced method for project management and is globally recognized for delivering successful projects. Used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognised and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally.
What is spread of PRINCE2?
UK is the largest market for PRINCE2. The Netherlands is the 2nd biggest user of PRINCE2, closely followed by Australia. In the last 3-4 years, PRINCE2 has rapidly gained influence in East and Western Europe – notably in Poland, Denmark and Germany. The fastest growing regions for PRINCE2 however are in Asia. India is the country where PRINCE2 has seen huge growth in the last 3 years.
Who should complete PRINCE2 certification?
Executives playing the role of Project Leads, Project Manager, Program Managers, Delivery Managers, Unit Head, Project Directors in their organization or any one practicing project management and interested in enhancing his/her skills of managing projects. PRINCE2 is industry agnostic and could be applied through range of business like IT, Construction, Hospitality, etc.
How will PRINCE2 certification benefit me?
PRINCE2 can be applied to any type of project within any industry sector. PRINCE2 is a generic best practice method which is scalable enough to be tailored to the specific needs of different organizations for all projects, including Agile delivery.
It provides the skills to make you confident about successfully managing projects. That’s because PRINCE2 uses a common language, systems and procedures. This allows you to control resources and risks.
PRINCE2 is compatible with all other project management qualifications as it provides the technical structure of the framework for the project, which will complement the softer skills learnt on other qualifications.
A PRINCE2 qualification is a great asset for your CV. PRINCE2 is recognised as a world-class international product and is the standard method for project management. A 2016 AXELOS PRINCE2 survey found the 90% of UK respondents consider PRINCE2 valuable to their career