PgMP® Certification Training
A thorough and insightful training to master the competencies of program management and succeed in Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Certification Exam
A specially designed Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Certification Training to build confidence in you to successfully qualify in Panel review, Pass the PgMP® Certification Exam without fail, and also succeed as Program Manager post PgMP®.
The focus of this PgMP® Training is on program management principles, strategic linkages, ability to manage multiple related projects and providing opportunities to practice exam like questions. Discuss situational questions, real life situations and case studies to build capabilities to handle complex situations at work and answer complex situational question in the exam.
Our job does not stop when you complete the workshop; we will continue helping you after workshop also when you need it most
Project Management Professional (PMP)® can earn 21 PDUs by attending this training.
The implementation of project management has changed our work culture with increased efficiency and openness in the organization. Thanks to proper guidance of Mr. Vivek, because of whom it has become possible.
– Shivanand Daddi, Business Head R & D, Scope T & M
This is one of the best classroom training, I have attended, Very good interaction and the way it was delivered is highly appreciated
– Kunhunni . P . M, SQA Manager, BMC Software
Excellent coverage by trainer. This course is very useful for those who are short of time & need full coverage of MS Project.
– Prasad Patil, Asst. Engr. PWD, Govt. of Maharashtra
If you can verbalize your expectations, Vivek can take care of fulfilling the same during his presentation.
– Yogeshwar Bodas, General Manager, Mitsubishi Electric
The training concluded today at our HCL office premises in Noida. We take this opportunity to thank Mr. Vivek Prakash for his efforts in ensuring that the training was a grand success.
– KK Bijani, Project Management Office, HCL Infosystem
- Face to face interaction.
- More effective communication due to presence of body language.
- Less distractions due to confined in a classroom.
- More disciplined as being watched by the trainer all the time.
- Casual discussion over tea and lunch help make bonding.
- More personalized as many clarifications are done over casual discussions.
- Better networking with other fellow participants.
- Social interactions make things more comfortable.
- As people are used to this mode of learning, they find it more comfortable.
- Can join from anywhere – office or home.
- Need need not to travel to training location. Saving time and avoid traffic manoeuvre.
- Virtual classroom is not e-learning where you are alone. It is an interactive program led by a trainer similar to physical classroom along with other fellow participants.
- Recordings of all the sessions to revisit whenever required.
- Support a greener world – No use of paper – 100% paper free.
- Comparatively less expensive.
The PgMP® Training is based on The Standard For Program Management – Third Edition,
- All the 5 Performance domains and 9 Support processes of Program Management documented in The standard.
- The training provides explanations of terms and concepts that are referred in the The Standard For Program Management
- Scenarios from actual / professional world.
- Special emphasis is provided to necessary soft skills e.g. in stakeholder engagement.
- Graphical depictions to help in quick grasping of the subject matter.
- Discussion on case studies to understand concepts and principle of project management.
- Attempting PgMP® Exam like questions and discussion on the same
- 24 hours of training from PMI approved Registered Education Provider (REP)
- Hand-holding, guidance and review for submitting PgMP application to PMI
- Finest tips and tricks to study and pass the exam
- Guidance on PgMP Exam. Do’s and Don’ts
- Attempting over 50 questions similar to PgMP Exam in the training itself covering all chapters
- Analysis of situational and judgmental questions making it easier for you to attempt questions in exam.
- A mentor/guide forever to guide you in your preparation, application submission, audit response and help to resolve your issues at work.
- A finely drafted plan to prepare and pass the exam.
- Crisply prepared training handouts making revision easier.
- Certificate of training completion
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Sr. Managers
- Delivery Managers
- Unit Heads
- Project Directors
- Program Directors
- Executives who want to manage programs effectively and efficiently
What is difference between PMP® and PgMP®?
There is clear distinction between the jobs of PMP® credential holders and PgMP® credential holders. PMP® is about tactical proficiency in project management; it equips the candidate in delivering upon the project’s triple constrains. PgMP® is about wider program management and it’s linkage with the organization’s strategic objectives; it prepares the candidates to purse higher level goals in the organization.
What are the career prospects post-PgMP®?
After being certified as PgMP®, candidates can aim at moving up the program management career ladder. Practicing project managers, delivery managers, development leaders, center heads or center of excellence (CoE) leaders can greatly benefit from this. Also candidates who want to move laterally or switch across domains will find PgMP® a generic and valuable arsenal.
What are the pre-requisites for PgMP®?
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
6,000 hours of project management experience
10,500 hours of program management experience
6,000 hours of project management experience
6,000 hours of program management experienc
What do I have to do to earn the PgMP®?
All candidates must pass two evaluations that include:
Application panel review during which a panel of program managers reviews your work experience and verify any aspect of your application.
The multiple-choice examination calls upon you to demonstrate your ability to apply your knowledge to a variety of situational or scenario-based questions.
What are the process steps involved in PgMP® certification?
First phase of evaluation is panel review of candidate’s application. The application should cover details of projects, programs and associated projects.
Next phase is certification examination, which has 170 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 4 hours. The exam can be taken either online or paper based.
Who are the application reviewers?
A panel of program managers has been appointed to serve as the application reviewers for the PgMP® credential. PMI carefully selected members of this panel for their extensive knowledge and expertise in the field of program management. Since PMI appoints these members, there is no formal process available to the public to serve as a volunteer in this capacity. To protect applicants against any potential review bias, PMI will not provide candidate names, demographics, or employment information to the reviewers.
Post passing of the examination, how do I maintain the PgMP® certification?
The certification has validity of 3 years. Subsequently, to maintain your PgMP®, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three year.
What are the fees involved?
PMI charges are